[kwlug-disc] Stress-testing network switches

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 11:38:05 EDT 2010

I did something similar once for testing speed. I ran lamp on one machine, and speedtest mini by ookla, on the same machine and would click on test from web browser of another machine on the same switch. I'm not sure about "stressing" the switch though what do you mean exactly by stress.

Joseph Wennechuk