[kwlug-disc] consider an alternative to monthly presentations ...

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 13:46:03 EDT 2010

Good observations:

- Agree that not everything is a presentation.
We currently "somehow" organically decide what goes into a presentation. I have no complaints for most (if not all) of the meetings I've attended

- For goodies we already have the KWLUG blogs. I guess that we could also "somehow" organically decide what goes into the "sticky" list.

I'd be leery of actually investigating how that "somehow" works lest we find our selves altering it. I know the "somehow" works and that's all I care about.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx