[kwlug-disc] "What Linux Distro Should I Use?"

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 14:36:11 EDT 2010

--- On Wed, 5/5/10, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> The other thing that I have come out of this long thread is
> that we can be better about being inviting.

I second all the ideas you expressed on this email.

> The suggestions that Raul, unsolicited and others make have
> come up several times.

Those weren't suggestions, just brainstorming. Thinking about it: Given the eclectic nature of the group, there is no reason it cannot be "all of the above".

> Finally: Does anybody have cute (clothed) baby pictures
> that could be GIMPed for the cause of free software? Something where the
> baby is looking wide-eyed at the camera like this

I have a picture of my self when I was a baby, but it may be too cute for your purpose.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx