[kwlug-disc] Can someone help?

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Wed May 5 10:37:13 EDT 2010

Nope.  None of them is even close.  I'm not surprised; this was quite some years ago.  I got busy with something else right around the time Java was introduced. Yes, there was a world before Java.

As the site is static, at least for the time being, I will adopt the script method.  I never liked frames but I'm not sure that I can recall all of reasons.
================It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.