[kwlug-disc] Choose your price for five Linux indie games

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Wed May 5 10:02:37 EDT 2010

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining about what I got.  I don't
play video games much so I'm not concerned.  It was more of a *sigh*,
OSS/linux had an opportunity and looks like it didn't seize it.

What could send shockwaves through the consumer/computing community is
this exact model, but with a game that's professional quality - as good
as the top games my kids play on the wii or xbox.  And ideally, one that
works best on linux.

There's no reason to buy an xbox specifically - my desktop has more
computing power and probably better graphics.  It's just that I can't
get the games on my desktop.  If you can't get the games you want unless
you run linux, then people will move to linux.

>>> kwlug-disc_kwlug.org at kwlug.org