[kwlug-disc] Can someone help?

John Van Ostrand john at netdirect.ca
Wed May 5 07:43:18 EDT 2010

The easiest way we do this is using PHP.
Create header.php as the header including HEAD and BODY tags. Then create
page.php with only HTML.

Then create .htaccess file and use php's directive "auto_prepend_file"
giving header.php as the file. I don't recal the exact syntax, search for
that directive.

Then the header.php file is called every time page.php is called.