[kwlug-disc] web to print

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 14:03:35 EDT 2010

It should not be too difficult to write a CGI application in PHP or any other language to print the data instead of storing it.

Of course it is better if you print to a queue instead of printing directly to the printer so you can have multiple requests being processed simultaneously.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/