[kwlug-disc] YAK Internet + Home Phone deal for Kitchener

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:12:53 EDT 2010

So I called them and asked about Usage Based Billing and Unlimited
Downloads...  Apparently it's a typo on the website.   If you look on
redflagdeals.com, you'll see a scan of the actual flyer that went
around.  The flyer actually states 'No Usage-Based billing' and they
confirmed it when I called.  I told them to fix the website.

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/yak-10mbps-unl-internet-home-phone-59-90-mnth-promo-kitchener-waterloo-only-867907/

Is the price for a limited time?

No, the only time the price will change is if you switch packages, or
if you move to an area that doesn't offer the 10Mbps service.

Sounds good, and from the few people I know here at work that use it,
they say it's great and have even experienced speeds upwards of
17Mbps.

Oh, and it's 1Mbps upstream, FYI.