[kwlug-disc] [OT] voip fax/email to fax/ ccards

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 22 09:53:46 EDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 04:35:02PM -0400, Insurance Squared Inc. wrote:
> Is anyone actively using fax on voip successfully, particularly asterisk?

John's response reminded me that I had not thrown in a data point. We
do use fax over VoIP for one of our buildings. The VoIP is Unlimitel,
but instead of Asterisk we use a Linksys ATA and a fax machine.

This is not supposed to work but for us it seems to be okay -- these
people mostly exchange faxes with the same set of organizations.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org