[kwlug-disc] Todo Lists and task management

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 17:12:21 EDT 2010

What kind of notes are you referring to?

I use a wiki for my project management notes. There I keep the following:

- Technical status page
- Status page for the business
- Meeting minutes
- Communications with vendors
- Release notes
- Issues and ideas
- Links to document libraries for more formal documents (Charters, Recommendations, Change grids, etc)

Even though I have > 200 pages I get to anyone of them with no more than 2 clicks.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/