[kwlug-disc] Preseed sensible default: automatic upgrades

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Tue Jun 29 10:57:18 EDT 2010

I would suggest some sort of regular updates, even if it's unattended.

The problem with 'none' is that at some point you'll want to do an
upgrade, and you'll be stuck doing a full move from one OS version to
the next, and that's of course all kinds of headaches.  Keeping the
updates running means you don't have to worry about that big upgrade job
every 2-3 years.

--
Glenn Cooke
Insurance Squared Inc.