[kwlug-disc] [OT] Google sniffing wifi, collecting emails and passwords.

Lori Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Thu Jun 24 22:25:28 EDT 2010

Sounds like a sales opportunity:  get your privacy back with our
rotating-MAC routers. Protect yourself from Google.

Probably easier to just teach people how to use WPA.  Then your MAC only
identifies an encrypted stream and (maybe) a physical location.  In the
latter case, after a few months, we can all trade routers and turn
Google's wifi map into a Klein bottle
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klein_bottle) for fun.

I think house numbers are great.  They help my friends visit and let the
pizza guy know where to go.