[kwlug-disc] Video killed the radio star/netbook battle

Johnny Ferguson hyperflexed at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 00:21:32 EDT 2010

If someone calls me a criminal for believing that I should be able to do
whatever I like with my own property so long as I don't infringe on the
rights and properties of others, I'll either:

a) move to an offshore oilrig and declare it the independent nation of
Tuxia, or

b) be very sad to be canadian

And because I'm curious and haven't been able to to sift through the
political kruft of this country lately, could you tell me how FLOSS
media players will become illegal? Something tells me it will involve
"Intellectual Property"(tm) lawyers, and god do I ever hate them.