[kwlug-disc] [OT] Google sniffing wifi, collecting emails and passwords.

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Jun 21 20:31:01 EDT 2010

I didn't imply that all people will switch, or most of them. But that those
who are averse to the practices of a certain company will avoid it and use
alternatives.

We have this today: identi.ca vs. twitter, the Leave Facebook movement, and
us using Linux and OpenOffice and FireFox.

We can't expect EVERYONE will switch, otherwise we would not have MS IE6
today.

But those who care will.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin