[kwlug-disc] Request for: Periodic (monthly) advertisement to kwlug from kwlug.org.

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Jun 15 15:41:04 EDT 2010

Could I request that a monthly announcement be made from kwlug-disc
(perhaps from announce?), consisting of an advertising blurb from
kwlug.org?

Along the lines of ...

Don't forget, <list>, kwlug.org is your one stop shopping for ...
meeting announcements, local directory / linux providers list, etc., etc.,

[That last being that list Paul made up not long ago, which I forget
the name of ...]

I almost never go to kwlug.org, and usually forget what's on there to
think of going there when I'm looking for something.

Could the website regularly promote itself to the list(s) in some fashion?

Cause: Was just thinking with Bob's course announcements that if I
remembered he should be in the consultants directory on kwlug.org, and
was interested in his course, I could get info. from that directory
entry. Had I remembered kwlug.org has such resources.