[kwlug-disc] ok, time for me to shut up about online courses

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 16:09:13 EDT 2010

Horse manure.

All I see is you asking for help in configuring an, admittedly for pay, service in which you are investing time and no little effort to get it right.  All that ". . .  regular member of the KWLUG mailing list . . ." Is exercise the delete option.  Maybe some of the rest of would like to know what's happening.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.