[kwlug-disc] Fwd: Judge Stewart Rules: Novell Wins! CASE CLOSED!

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Jun 12 09:04:05 EDT 2010

Richard Weait wrote, On 06/10/2010 11:48 PM:
> [...]

Remind me please ... from list discussions on this, 'we' have (had?)
two large concerns.

1. If SCO were to win, VERY BAD THINGS WOULD HAPPEN. OK, get that.

2. Not sure if it matters whether SCO won or not for this - as a
result of the attempt, the 'world' would live under a perpetual fear
of litigation.

Given the length and cost of this 'nonsense', is the community
reassured at all that umpteen additional attempts, from umpteen
additional 'players', aren't going to emerge from the woodwork any
time soon?

Is it felt that we can actually go back to our prior blind assumption
that all is well, and will forever be?