[kwlug-disc] Linux tax

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:53:52 EDT 2010

Most people don't consider add-on costs.  First perceptions are extremely difficult to override.  Too much thinking involved.  Why do you think things are priced at $3.99 and not $4.00?  Why do you think there is such emphasis placed on making a good *first* impression?

Marketing can be, and usually is, sleazy and can tarnish anything and make it very difficult for an honest person to do business honestly.

Just try to get a clean computer, no operating system.  I haven't found such a source and I've been looking for over two years.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.