[kwlug-disc] Review: Short presentation night

John Van Ostrand john at netdirect.ca
Tue Jun 8 14:49:16 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----

> This is a good idea.
>
> Even for "regular" months, we could cap the main presentation to 1.5
> hours, and have a 20 minute one on a totally different topic. That
> would provide variety and something for everyone.

Except for this I'd suggest capping it to 1 hour, allow for questions, announcements, etc. and have a half hour second presentation. I bet the end time will still be close to 9pm.

When we are working with two presentations we have to be more careful of time and try to prevent issues from affecting the second presenter.

--
John Van Ostrand
CTO, co-CEO

Linux Solutions / IBM Hardware