[kwlug-disc] might need another USB cable for my motorola milestone

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Mon Jun 7 08:54:03 EDT 2010

  i seem to have misplaced my USB cable for my motorola milestone
phone.  a quick check at motorola's web site suggests that this is the
appropriate cable:

http://www.motorola-shop.co.uk/accessories/micro-usb-data-cable-cfln7611aa/

i'll see if i can verify that later today, would anyone have a spare
one of those lying around and would be coming to KWLUG this eve?  i
can quickly test whether it's compatible.  dang.

rday