[kwlug-disc] what would you pay for good kernel documentation?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Mon Jun 7 02:49:53 EDT 2010

On Sun, 6 Jun 2010, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:

> I find that weekly online course format has pros, but also some
> cons. For example, for the instructor, it is mind draining for the
> prep time and then for the time to teach it. For the students, it is
> a commitment at a set time slot.

  you misunderstand -- it wouldn't be a fixed time slot every week
with me teaching in real time.  i would simply *post* the next lesson
about every week, students could get to it whenever they wanted.

  people could subscribe any time they wanted and simply start from
the beginning and go at their own pace.

rday