[kwlug-disc] Bill C-32 Analysis

John Kerr jkerr0102 at rogers.com
Sun Jun 6 09:40:43 EDT 2010

Hi Gang

I just want to make this one quick comment.

Is DRM digital locks really just "Trusted Computing" with a new face?

Will DRM digital locks morph into the "Trusted Computing" model?

I read via Groklaw in the Comes Vs. Microsoft files, that MS mode of operation is to get others to do their battles for them.

Pushing this point of view with documentation may be enough to get some MP's to take a second look at this.

More on this after my operation.

Cheers

John
Every Child born increases by one, the group of people Winston Churchill described
as the SO MANY, owing SO MUCH, to SO FEW.
John Eddie Kerr | Guelph, Ontario