[kwlug-disc] are you going to be a criminal?

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Fri Jun 4 15:02:52 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 02:46:11PM -0400, John Van Ostrand wrote:
> [...]

That's a brilliant list.  Thank-you!  All the points made sense to me.
Mind if I use it if I write a letter to my MP?

I'm wondering if it would be effective to craft a list like this, with
a letter, and have it signed by any interested KWLUG members, and send
it to our local MPs, along with copies to each party leader.

This short TED talk has made me start to reconsider the potential for
pen and paper:
http://www.ted.com/talks/omar_ahmad_political_change_with_pen_and_paper.html

- Chris