[kwlug-disc] Outdoor music & FM

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Jun 2 20:24:17 EDT 2010

Well, if you're remote in some manner, if you pipe FM in from your
receiver to the network or however, it will be available on the porch?

Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1850 - PCI Express Card, QAM/ATSC HDTV/Analog TV,
PVR (MPEG-2 Encloder), FM Radio (White Box)? -
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=44_562&item_id=024999&sid=vi6h64in8fu3us5vpv5cn8ktj7

Just don't forget the porch webcam ... so all your friends can see
what they're missing - and remotely record Richard's OpenWRT recipe
experiments, er, medicinal treatments - to use against him forever
afterwards. And to show what a great time people have at your place.

There's face-finding/focusing technology built into the webcams these
days, isn't there? It should track you as ... vertical stops being so?

Or is that horizontal?

And when the BBQ goes, the fire department can get a heads up on what
they're facing?