[kwlug-disc] Google dumps Windows OS

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 11:10:11 EDT 2010

Either he isn't too bright or he hasn't studied MS history.  In the old days MS would have offered a partnership with Google, stolen what it wanted and then booted them out.  Ref. esp. IBM

I wonder where he got the idea that MS could actually compete?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.