[kwlug-disc] Access rights to file/folder

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu Jul 29 22:40:43 EDT 2010

John Van Ostrand wrote, On 07/29/2010 10:19 AM:
> [...]

Thanks, that helps. I think I'll just continue on my oblivious way and
ignore any adjectives around the word 'permissions' and just think of
them as permissions. No doubt this will bite me some day.

Having said that, yes ... acls are out there too, but I'm hoping to be
safe just tracking permissions and acls - sans adjectives. (-: