[kwlug-disc] Vidar800 SCSI Scanner

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 14:27:08 EDT 2010

It is a vidar truscan800; it is very big, for blueprint drawings and such. I have checked the list and don't see it. All of the drivers are for win 98/NT, there are some Mac drivers for older Macs. It was working fine until Saturday. It could be the scanner itself. I haven't eliminated it yet, because I can't find anything else that I know it <SHOULD> work on to test it.

Joseph Wennechuk