[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group new content notification: 2010-07-22 18:00

webhost at kwlug.org webhost at kwlug.org
Thu Jul 22 18:00:51 EDT 2010

Greetings mail-forum-merge,

Recent content - 1 new post

1. Writing easy How-to's
Published Blog entry by Raul Suarez
[ http://kwlug.org/node/752 ]

While preparing my Programming for Linux presentation [1] I had to
install the sun-java packages. I am using Kubuntu Lucid but couldn't
find the packages.
I Googled and got here:
http://www.tolaris.com/2010/06/10/installing-sun-java-on-ubuntu-lucid
[2]
Besides learning how to install Java, I got a lesson in writing a
"How-to".
>From now on, if you see me doing it differently, just remind me of that
how-to.

[1] http://kwlug.org/node/697
[2]
http://www.tolaris.com/2010/06/10/installing-sun-java-on-ubuntu-lucid

--
This is an automatic e-mail from KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux
User Group.