[kwlug-disc] Going out of basement sale!

Johnny Ferguson hyperflexed at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 12:30:42 EDT 2010

On 07/22/2010 11:19 AM, Lori Paniak wrote:

> We should have a group-wide garage sale with proceeds going to the FLOSS
> fund.  Properly advertised, that should bring in hordes of new LUGgers.
>
> I've got plenty of spare parts lying around as well with a very low WAF.

Actually, going through my "get rid of it box" I've got:

- 2x 512MB laptop memory (make: nanya, not sure on specifics)
- 1x 512MB desktop memory (not sure if it works or not)
- Book: Learn Perl in 21 days (old, not sure if it's worth much)

And not quite PC related, but:

- Blackberry case with magnetic latch, for a pearl or similarly shaped model

-Johnny