[kwlug-disc] Going out of basement sale!

Eric Gerlach eric+kwlug at gerlach.ca
Thu Jul 22 12:13:55 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Andrew Kohlsmith (mailing lists account)'s message of Thu Jul 22 11:44:14 -0400 2010:
> On Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:19:15 am Lori Paniak wrote:
> > We should have a group-wide garage sale with proceeds going to the FLOSS
> > fund.  Properly advertised, that should bring in hordes of new LUGgers.
> >
> > I've got plenty of spare parts lying around as well with a very low WAF.
>
> I have a WIDE assortment of electronics that could probably seed a garage sale
> all on its lonesome.
>
> It'd probably take me a week just to catalogue what I want and what I don't.
> :-)

I'm working on starting a series of events at KwartzLab called
"KwartzLab Junkyard" surrounding the disposal/giveaway of unwanted
parts.

My plan is to do the first one around the end of August.  I think
there's some synergy to be had here...

Cheers,

Eric