[kwlug-disc] lug library

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 21 09:49:47 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 08:27:13AM -0400, Bill Traynor wrote:
> Does the LUG still have a library?  I have a few books I wouldn't mind
> donating.  The last time I donated books I dropped them off across from
> the Learning Centre, in the basement where donated hardware was being
> refurbished.  Is this still the place?

It's the Working Centre, although learning happens there too.

We are keeping the library at Computer Recycling. It exists, but is
not being promoted/managed terribly well. People are free to come in
and borrow books, though, and I am guessing we have space for a few
more donations.

There are some books that are quite old now, and it is not clear what
we should do about those.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org