[kwlug-disc] need some drupal assistance in the next day or so

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Fri Jul 16 11:50:31 EDT 2010

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010, Richard Weait wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:
> >
> >  if someone out there has a few minutes and can meet, i have a small
> > amount of drupal work to do involving putting a new banner graphic on
> > my web site but it would require also changing the background so that
> > it blends aesthetically, and i'd like to do this in person so it can
> > be done in real-time.  if you can help out (for compensation), let me
> > know -- my schedule today (friday) is flexible and i can come by
> > wherever you are.
>
> Real time?  That sounds like a trick.  "Ohh, great, now just fix this
> one more thing..."
>
> Are you sure this isn't a GIMP problem.  Where are the site and image
> in question?

  it's ok, i'm sitting in a williams coffee right now, waiting for
someone who claims the expertise to handle this.  i'm cautiously
optimistic.

rday

p.s.  the site is mine -- crashcourse.ca -- where i have a cool, new
commissioned cartoon for the banner graphic but it will need some
blending and a background change.  we'll see how well this works in a
bit.

                        http://crashcourse.ca