[kwlug-disc] help syncing Blackberry on Ubuntu 10.4

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Thu Jul 8 18:54:57 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 04:12:03PM -0400, R. Brent Clements wrote:
> There is an imported Facebook calendar. I will look into that when I
> get home. Thanks for all the help. You are the one who wrote this
> stuff, aren't you?  I forgot about that.

Yep, I'm the guy. :-)

I did a test here, and yes, you did find a bug.  It tried to connect
to both Address Book and Calendar, even if you had one disabled.
It's fixed in the git repository, but I suspect you don't need it
enough to build from source.

That makes syncing a bit of a challenge for you, but backup and restore
should still work.

- Chris