[kwlug-disc] help syncing Blackberry on Ubuntu 10.4

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Wed Jul 7 15:50:42 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 03:41:31PM -0400, R. Brent Clements wrote:
> Awesome!  Thanks for the info. The screen started working again so it
> isn't as critical.

Good to hear. :-)

> Any idea on why the sync won't work?

Do you have multiple calendars?  That's the only reason I can think of.
If you post the output of 'btool -t' I could say with more certainty.

I should probably double check the code and make sure that syncing
contacts is still possible even if there is no calendar available.
I was pretty sure that setting those "1 1" flags in the config would
do it, but maybe you've found a bug, in which case, I'm grateful. :-)

- Chris