[kwlug-disc] asterisk busy lamp

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Fri Jan 29 09:34:41 EST 2010

We're running asterisk for our office phone system with the spa941
phones.  It's fine, except we can't tell who else is on the phone.
We've muddled by so far, but in 2-3 months our office is moving to a two
story layout.  No longer can I peak out and see if someone's on the phone.

I know you can buy upgraded phones that show busy status for all the
phones...but really, hardware?

Is anyone aware of a desktop application one could run that lets me see
on my computer screen who's busy and who's not?  Google knows nothing :).

g.