[kwlug-disc] Ubuntu's default search engine to change in dealwithYahoo

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 13:01:04 EST 2010

It is just a default. It is one company versus the other.

I don't know if I'd use Yahoo. I haven't used it in years. Would I use it more if it benefits Ubuntu? Maybe, but it will have to be as good or better than Google. Of course, "better" is relative so I hold my judgment.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/