[kwlug-disc] the limits of linux

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Jan 18 16:34:35 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at crashcourse.ca>wrote:

>  is it just me, or is this guy wildly out to lunch?
>

> http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3859146/The-Limits-of-Linux.htm
>
> just curious.

Over the last year or two, I read several articles by the same guy.

My impression was either that he is very opinionated, or intentionally
stirs up controversy (real or imagined). Perhaps it is trolling for more
page views, a la John C Dvorak? Dunno, but seems plausible.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.