[kwlug-disc] [OpenWrt-Users] thoughts on ubiquiti rs pro? (fwd)

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Jan 17 14:55:52 EST 2010

Thanks very much for (posting) this!

The VLAN bit is irritating. It was a really cool take away of OpenWRT
from Cedric's presentation. Granted, I expect it will be solved in
time, it's just an outstanding open-ended question, unfortunately. And
not that I think I need that functionality right at the moment.

	It will ultimately be useful for a DMZ or sorting out the who's on
first problem vis a vis Asterisks / LinuxMCE / MythBuntu.

Robert P. J. Day wrote, On 01/17/2010 10:03 AM:
>   hi, folks.  i asked about the rs pro on the openwrt list, and here's
> one of the replies, just FYI.  i don't consider this a selling point
> one way or the other, just more info.
.
.
.