[kwlug-disc] OpenWRT / 802.11n / USB / SD / GB - MAC filtering wi-fi side specific?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Jan 15 11:50:31 EST 2010

<sigh>

Asus specs say 2.4 GHz only. Nothing about 5 GHz, dual band, or
simultaneous dual band. 2.4 GHz band is already overcrowded with
household and other devices.

Netgear doesn't say anything, but one user's blurb says both 2.4 GHz
and 5 GHz, but not dual simultaneous. And apparently distribution
channel not filled with any product yet. Apparently runs DD-WRT,
OpenWRT, etc., http://www.myopenrouter.com/.

Got nothing on the RouterStation Pro to know about ranges.