[kwlug-disc] [OT] single moniter >> dual monitors

Brian Nickle brian at nickle.ca
Wed Jan 13 10:57:55 EST 2010

Unfortunately I have it running on Windows.  I know I tried it
on Linux initially and couldn't get it to work.  The NSLUG can use them so
there must be drivers out there.

I run it at 1280x1024 16bit (max this device can do) performance isn't bad.
 Obviously only 2D. Occasionally it is glitchy on boot and I need to reboot
to fix it.

I mostly bought it to increase screen real estate at work, but I'm hopping
that when it comes time to retire it I can use it to connect to a router or
other embedded device.