[kwlug-disc] given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow?

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:08:34 EST 2010

I was thinking of all of the manpower, hardware and such (Everything end to end); Especially, if some super user who is the only guy who really knows what's going on decides to leave.

Running a complete linux solution in a big company with no active directory. This seems it could get expensive, and cumbersome.

Joseph Wennechuk