[kwlug-disc] given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow?

Lori Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Sun Jan 10 17:31:07 EST 2010

Thanks Andrew!

The first lines of Section 6 in http://www.dwheeler.com/oss_fs_why.html
give a number of examples of who thinks FOSS is more secure and why.
Unfortunately, the data is more than a few years out of date.

I like the insurance company angle.  What do the underwriters
think/charge?  Does anyone know where to buy "hacker insurance"?  I
wonder what the going rates are today for different classes of OS?