[kwlug-disc] Handling removable media

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 15:28:57 EST 2010

It actually depends on the distro and personal configurations.

Gnome, for example even allows checking for the kind of content on the device and then starting up an application according to the content type.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/