[kwlug-disc] SJK accessibility

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Jan 5 08:53:19 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Chris Frey <cdfrey at foursquare.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 10:21:06PM -0500, Paul Nijjar wrote:
> > I did notice that the attendance was significantly smaller than for
> > other meetings, so if (and only if) the meeting space played a role in
> > you deciding not to attend I would like to know (again off-list). If
> > people want then I can summarize what I heard to kwlug-disc next Monday.
> It did seem a bit smaller tonight, but maybe it was the cold and the
> New Year as well.

For me, I really wanted to come over to check the new site, but a
of the cold, last minute urgent kids' errands and the fact that I have the
mistaken/misguided) notion that LaTeX is mainly for academia, all conspired
make me miss the meeting.

I am happy to hear the place is working out.

> At the end of this meeting we decided to hold the February meeting at
> > St John's Kitchen as well, and work from there. Because of the overlap
> > in bookings this month I will attempt to confirm that we have the
> > space.

The original booking by Paul was for Feb and March. From the comment
above, does that mean we are not sure?