[kwlug-disc] Linux Professional Institute Certification

shane.msg at gmail.com shane.msg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 08:01:56 EST 2010

I checked th LPI website.  The odd thing is that I can remember doing those things when using Slackware and later Debian but I can't remember how to do them.  I think a trip to a library is in order.  I haven't used a command line for longer than I'd thought.  The medical procedures didn't help any either.