[kwlug-disc] Printing from Windows on Linux (CUPS) printers

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 00:15:27 EST 2010

I've actually found that the links is quite old.

I went to the samba site and set it up as per the documentation

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/CUPS-printing.html

On the windows computer the printer status shows as "Access denied, unable to connect"

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/