[kwlug-disc] VOIP and Direct Detect (offtopic)

Lori Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Sat Feb 20 21:43:42 EST 2010

The web GUI for the 2102 has a pile of configuration options under
Admin/Advanced- including several relevant for fax.  In the end though,
fax over voip is more miss than hit. Certainly not something I would bet
my house on in the face of an insurance company.

Hopefully, all the device has to do is dial the appropriate number and
the rest is automatically taken of.  It is unfortunate that the city
does not spell out the specs for the data link in any more detail than
"Bell".