[kwlug-disc] Moonlight and CTV Olympic website

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Fri Feb 12 11:24:18 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 22:10, Charles M <chaslinux at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I actually like that Moonlight is out there.  If people can actually
> > get it to work, I'd be happy to see Silverlight adopted in place of
> I agree with Darcy, I like some of the Silverlight applications that
> do run on Moonlight. I think there is more to the CBC failure than
> just Silverlight technology.

Saw on Miguel de Icaza's blog that there is a new update for Moonlight that
is supposed to fix a bunch of streaming issues. It talks about confirming it
will with with NBC, but no mention of CBC.

According to the known issues, it won't work with Chrome at the moment.

Chris Irwin
<chris at chrisirwin.ca>