[kwlug-disc] Moonlight and CTV Olympic website

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Fri Feb 12 11:24:18 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 22:10, Charles M <chaslinux at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I actually like that Moonlight is out there.  If people can actually
> > get it to work, I'd be happy to see Silverlight adopted in place of
>
> I agree with Darcy, I like some of the Silverlight applications that
> do run on Moonlight. I think there is more to the CBC failure than
> just Silverlight technology.

Saw on Miguel de Icaza's blog that there is a new update for Moonlight that
is supposed to fix a bunch of streaming issues. It talks about confirming it
will with with NBC, but no mention of CBC.

http://tirania.org/blog/archive/2010/Feb-11.html

According to the known issues, it won't work with Chrome at the moment.

--
Chris Irwin
<chris at chrisirwin.ca>