[kwlug-disc] Firefox tab addons - tab folders?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Feb 9 16:56:01 EST 2010

On 2010-02-08 18:06, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
> Nothing fancy, just click in the URL box and do Ctrl-A Ctrl-C to copy
> the URL, then switch to the other Window, and click Ctrl-T and then
> Ctrl-P to paste the URL, followed by enter. Maybe not the most
> efficient way, but no extensions needed, and my fingers learned how to
> do it without me thinking much. Less mousing too.

I'm a mouser, and click the middle mouse button (the scroll wheel) to
open a link in a new tab.  Also, I use the extension Tab Mix Plus
http://tmp.garyr.net/ which has many additional tab functions and an
extended session manager too.

Going to try out the Tab Groups extension too.

--Bob.

--
Bob Jonkman<bjonkman at sobac.com>          http://sobac.com/sobac/
Software   ---   Office&  Business Automation   ---   Consulting