[kwlug-disc] WebKit jobs at RIM

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 9 13:43:59 EST 2010

I came across a posting for WebKit related jobs at RIM recently. And I
though that I would re-post it here for anyone who might be into WebKit
development.

http://www.opensourceuniverse.com/jobs-225.html
(I found this through a link to OpenSourceUniverse on Linked-in, but I
assume that RIM has a post for this on their own website as well.)

This seems pretty exciting to we yet another company looking into the
existing web renderers instead of rolling their own. Does anyone know
how likely RIM is to contribute any changes back to the project?

I do not know anything about how they've dealt with open source projects
in the past.

Andrew